WOLF TOOTH GNARWOLF CHAINGUIDE - ISCG-05 MOUNT
Built to keep your chain secured on the muddiest courses and gnarliest routes, the GnarWolf is at once lightweight, extremely stiff and easily adjustable to fine-grade increments. Make dropped chains a thing of the past with this highly durable, precision engineered guide.
Whilst wide-narrow 1x chainrings do a great deal to prevent chain drop, on the toughest, muddiest trails, a chainguide is sometimes necessary to ensure you’re maximising time spent riding.
Wolf Tooth has crafted the GnarWolf from the ground up as the very best chainguide for use with wide-narrow chainrings on 1x set ups. Refined through extensive use in ice-cold wild winters, this high direct mount GnarWolf fits a wide range of setups – anything from 48mm and 54mm chain lines and 28t - 36t round or 28 - 34t oval chainrings are good to go.
All adjustments are made using a 4mm Allen key and a single screw flips the mechanism upwards, enabling you to remove the chain without interfering with the chainguide’s position.
- Built to prevent chain drop on tough and muddy MTB, DH and Enduro routes
- Easily adjustable and simple chain removal
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminium
- Designed to fit on any bike with an ISCG-05 mount
- Primed for 48mm and 54mm chain lines and 28t - 36t round or 28 - 34t oval chainrings
- Required a minimum distance of 10mm between crank and centre of the ring
- Optimised for use with both Elliptical and Round Chainrings.
- For 1x use only
- Due to frame and bike geometry, there will be some bikes that need modifications or simply won't work. Here are the known exceptions:
- Ibis Mojo 3 - will not work
- Ibis Ripmo - will not work
- Specialized Stumpjumper 2016-2017 models require 1mm of spacers (washers will work) between the frames ISCG05 mounts and the guide (the guide interferes with the frame otherwise).
- Evil The Following - will not work (upper swing arm interferes)