WOLF TOOTH ELLIPTICAL DIRECT MOUNT CHAINRING FOR SHIMANO CRANKS
These chainrings are Shimano direct mount cranksets and are designed for 1x set ups. The Wolf Tooth chainring features Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® design for the best chain retention, wear life, and mud clearance.
The elliptical design ensures maximised power output throughout each pedal stroke, by eliminating any dead spots. Elliptical chainrings also mean steadier torque on the rear as there is less spinning on the downstroke and easier rotation. This translates to better traction and sustained momentum – great on tough climbs, through headwinds, and for tired legs.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® technology
- Shimano direct mount design
- Designed for 1x set up
- Elliptical design for improved pedal stroke
- Weight: 65g (32t)
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
- Made in the USA
- Shimano XTR M9100, XT M8100, and SLX M7100 series 12 speed cranksets.
- Super boost cranksets -models M8120, M8130, M7120 and M7130 - use the Boost chainring. These Super Boost cranksets have a longer spindle and do not use the Super Boost chainring. These cranks and ring should ONLY be used on bikes with Super Boost rear hub spacing (157mm)
- Boost cranksets - models M9100, M8100, M7100, MT610 - will use a Boost ring with Boost rear hub spacing (148mm) and a Super Boost ring with Super Boost rear hub spacing (157mm).
- Suitable for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains.