TROY LEE DESIGNS STAGE MIPS HELMET
The Troy Lee Designs Stage full face helmet with MIPS is a lighter, cooler and more protective enduro racing package than anything previously created.
The Stage combines MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high-speed impacts) in one sleek package, that sets the standard for mountain bike enduro helmets.
A Polylite shell with fibre reinforcement and Polyacrilite injected chin bar with EXOskeleton adds strength without sacrificing weight.
11 high-flow air intakes and 14 exhaust ports and large ventilation chin bar openings aid in cooling and comfort in all conditions.
The TLD Stage Helmet also includes an X-Static® helmet liner that is moisture-wicking, quick-drying and odor-fighting. A Fidlock® buckle and lightweight hardware round out the overall package.
- Polylite Shell construction with fibre reinforcement
- Dual-density EPS and EPP foam offers protection against high and low-speed impacts
- Featuring MIPS Brain Protection System: a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Large ventilation chin bar opening and 11 high-flow intake ports and 14 exhaust vents
- Contoured 3D XT2 cheek pads and washable X-Static liner create an optimized fit
- Innovative break-away visor screws
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle system