PREVELO ALPHA THREE
The 20" Alpha Three is our smallest geared bike. The NEW 9-speed Microshift drive train and 11-36T wide range gearing is the real deal and gives growing riders truly usable gear range. It features:
- Prevelo confidence inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame with custom formed tubing.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy fork with chromoly steerer.
- Tektro front and rear v-brakes.
- Lightweight Allen head front and rear wheel skewers for secure wheel installation.
- Three piece crank with squared taper cartridge bearing bottom bracket and ultra narrow Q factor.
- Custom made cranks. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimetre.
- NEW Microshift 9-speed drivetrain. Uses a shorter pulley cage without comprising gear ratio width. Because kids’ bikes have small wheel diameters, rear derailleurs on kids bikes hang low and close to the ground. The Prevelo Alpha bikes use smaller cage derailleurs to keep things high and away from the ground.
- Microshift Trigger Shifters. Small hands have a hard time using twist shifters. We use reliable silky smooth thumb shifters. They are easy for small hands to operate, and operate just like shifters on high performance bikes.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seatpost, front wheel and pedals.