PREMAX CHAMOIS CREAM
PREMAX CHAMOIS CREAM is a superior chamois cream that provides ultra-endurance protection for rigorous cycling. Loaded with natural anti-bacterial and skin nourishing herbal extracts, the partner of Team Jayco AlUla and the Australian Cycling Team for 2023 promises ultra-comfort and optimal skin condition. Its non-greasy, performance crème reduces friction and abrasion and helps to sustain skin suppleness with GLA-rich borage oil. Ride long and with ease with PREMAX CHAMOIS CREAM.
Available for HIM or HER
- PERFORMANCE: This product reduces the friction and abrasion of skin to skin or fabric to skin contact, thus improving comfort in the saddle on every ride.
- UNREAL SENSATION: Our specially formulated cream deeply penetrates the skin, providing non-greasy protection and enhanced saddle-rider tactility. Enriched with borage oil, which is rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), our cream can help reduce inflammation and improve skin barrier function. Get ready for an unparalleled riding experience.
- FORMULATED FOR DEFENCE: Tea tree and neem pack a powerful punch against bacteria and fungi. These natural ingredients provide an effective defence against skin infections and irritations. Say goodbye to the bugs and hello to a healthier ride with the Premax Chamois Cream for Men.
- pH BALANCE FOR WOMEN: The Premax Chamois Cream for Women is pH-matched to the female genitalia, ensuring a healthy environment that's less conducive to the growth of harmful bacteria or yeast.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Wash your hands, and squeeze 5-10ml onto the end of your fingers. Use more for long rides or very hot and humid conditions. Apply the cream to either your skin or the chamois in the saddle region before putting on your shorts or tights. Body-saddle contact areas are the key areas to cover well.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.
- SERVINGS: Each 200ml tube offers up to 40 applications
- GOOD TO KNOW: Premax products are made in Melbourne, Australia. Non-Greasy, Breathable Formulations, Proven in Elite Sport, Tested on Athletes not Animals