PIVOT TRAIL 429 2022
Original price £7,000.00
Current price £6,350.00
TRAIL 429 - EVOLUTION OF A CLASSIC
This latest iteration of the Trail 429 is evidence of our constant quest for peak performance. We’ve broadened its capabilities without sacrificing its legendary sharpness: slackening the head angle just enough, increasing the reach, and introducing a flip-chip to allow fine tuning of the geometry toward either the rowdy or racy ends of the spectrum.
OUR STRONGEST, LIGHTEST, CARBON FIBER CHASSIS
Through continued evolution of our proprietary Hollow Core carbon frame construction, we carved more than 300 grams from the chassis, achieving an XC-race frame weight with incredible all-mountain strength and stiffness, on par with dedicated flyweight race bikes.
Get everything you need to know about the Trail 429.
- Refined geometry exemplifies the pinnacle of modern race-to-trail performance
- New, more progressive dw-link® prioritizes pedaling efficiency yet still rewards riders with plush, controlled travel
- 120mm rear suspension travel featuring a vertically trunnion mounted high-volume air shock delivers unprecedented comfort and tunability
- Flip chip adjustability allows riders to tailor geometry for either spirited all-round handling or a more progressive and rowdy demeanor
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing with Pivot’s easy to service and ultra-quiet Pivot Cable Port System
- Fits riders between 4'10" and 6'7” with X-Small to X-Large size offerings
- Pivot’s full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 4'11" to 6'7" has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame