For those days or nights when you just cant get out, Elite's second generation resistance rollers.
- The original E.motion raised the bar as far as home rollers were concerned, rollers had never felt so smooth and so natural, it gave newcomers a new, safer way to ride and roller veterans had never had it so good
- The E-motion's floating beam design was not without downsides though; it was impossible to fold, bulky to store and very expensive to manufacture
- In response to this Elite have developed the Quick-Motion, using a system of self centring rockers the Quick-Motion replicates the floating action of the original E.motion but in a foldable, less expensive design
- The E-motion's key features remain. perfectly balanced, parabolic rollers, 3-stage Magnetic resistance and an easily adjustable wheelbase to suit different bikes
- The Quick-Motion can be folded down smaller than any of our other rollers making it perfect for warming up and taking to communal trainer sessions
- An integrated mount for a Misuro sensor makes them very easy to turn into ANT+ and Bluetooth enabled Smart rollers using the Elite My E-training App
- The Quick-Motion rocker system work best on a smooth, hard floor, if you need to use it on a particularly rough or soft surface we recommend the use of a trainer mat to help retain the performance of the Quick-Motion system