- Robust all-season tyre with worry-free puncture protection and best lifespan
- Solid companion for touring and training; doesn't shy away from sun or rain
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to double Vectran™ puncture protection insert
- Excellent grip and longevity along with robust DuraSkin® side protection
Made in Germany
The reference for puncture protection: Vectran™ is spun from liquid crystal-polymer. This way a thermoplastic, multiple-thread yarn is created. As a comparison: This partially crystalline fabric is more cut-resistant than aramide and its tensile strength is five-times higher than that of steel. A Vectran™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and effective against cuts than a comparable nylon breaker. There is no detrimental effect on rolling resistance.
For hard cases Tyres with DuraSkin® sidewall protection can take a beating as they are designed for the most adverse conditions. In rough terrain on a cyclocross or a gravel bike, on commuter bikes where tyres scrape along curbs, on touring bikes as they cross continents encountering many different road qualities and on the race circuit where they prove themselves in endurance events such as the Paris-Roubaix. The high-quality polyamide fabric reliably protects the wall of the tyre. Tyres with DuraSkin® can be identified by the characteristic brown mesh sidewall.
- 23-622 - 700x23c - 3/330 TPI - 230g -110/120 PSI - 10PU - FOLDING
- 25-622 - 700x25c - 3/330 TPI - 240g - 95/120 PSI - 10PU - FOLDNG
- 28-622 - 700x28c - 3/330 TPI - 280g - 95/115 PSI - 10PU - FOLDING
- 32-622 - 700x32c - 3/330 TPI - 320g - 85/102 PSI - 10PU - FOLDING