Tannus tyres replicate the feel of a pneumatic tyre using 'Aither'
Tannus is a global bike tyre brand producing and providing
Airless bike tyres since 2011. Tannus tyres not only replicate the weight but also the performance of a traditional pneumatic tyre.
what is 'Aither'
Made from a very special Micro Closed Cell Polymer
Resin “Aither”, Tannus tyre uses a foaming technology.
Which look similar to that used in many lightweight
sports shoes, but is totally different from any other
foaming technology both in terms of its process or the
condition. It is made from the one-and-only material
“Aither compound” with a very unique foaming process.
Advantages to Tannus tyres
- Grip and brake performance same as a pneumatic tyre
- They never puncture
- Maintenance free
- Constant tyre pressure
- No need to carry tools or pumps
- Durable- Guaranteed up to 9000km with only 1.5mm of wear
- Available in 12 colours
- Perform in all weathers and seasons
- Fits any clincher type rim so you can use your existing rim